Help your kiddos become SUMMER STARS this July with Promise Community Health Center!
Promise Community Health Center is excited to help your kiddos become SUMMER STARS this July by helping them create healthy lifestyle habits!
Our Promise SUMMER STARS program helps kids make healthy habits including taking time for reading, eating healthy foods, relaxing and more! Each healthy habit correlates with a service we offer at Promise like vision, dental care, medical care, mental health care and population health!
Helping your kiddos become SUMMER STARS and starting some healthy habits is easy, follow the steps below to get involved!
- Pick up a SUMMER STARS check off sheet at Promise OR click one of the buttons below to print it off
- Remind your kiddos to check off boxes they complete everyday
- Before August 1, 2022 deliver your checked off sheet, with contact info filled out, to Promise & get a Siouxnami swim token for participating!
- Check the Promise Community Health Center social media on August 1 to see if your kiddo won one of our many grand prizes!
- Encourage your kiddos to keep up with these healthy habits after this summer!