BELOW IS OUR LIST OF AVAILABLE INTERNSHIPS - CLICK THE TITLE FOR MORE INFORMATION
The Promise Community Health Center Videographer Intern works directly with the Promise Marketing Team to create video content for the Promise integrated marketing plan.
1. Collaborate with the Promise Marketing Team on multimedia marketing plan
2. Create goals, plans and preparation for marketing plan
3. Strategize video schedule and platforms
4. Develop production schedules and work with staff to plan and organize
5. Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, adding music/voice-over/sound effects, media management and archiving project media
6. Learn new work management software to organize projects
7. Performs other duties as assigned
• Experience with video equipment including audio, software and more
• Familiar with different video hosting platforms, compression formats, and publishing online
• Experience with script writing, shot planning and over all meeting video goals
• Exceptional communication skills
Education and Experience:
• Examples of video productions will be required
• Experience with video equipment and software will be required
- Access to a laptop, computer, audio and other necessary equipment
- Combination of remote and in-house presence
- Possible exposure to airborne and blood borne pathogens and hazardous materials.
- All Promise facilities are smoke free environments.
Promise is an Equal Opportunity Institution and does not discriminate against any person in employment, admission, treatment, or participation in its programs and benefits on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, ability to speak English, disability, sex, age, or marital status. Persons alleging unequal treatment should contact the Executive Director.
|Reports To||Marketing Director|