Promise Community Health Center has scheduled three drive-thru flu shot clinics. They will take place on:
- Wednesday, October 11: 3:00-6:30 P.M.
- Wednesday, October 18: 3:00 – 6:30 P.M.
- Wednesday, October 25: 3:00-6:30 P.M.
You can click on the buttons below to get your paperwork started before you come to the clinic OR you can follow the signage.
Nurses will be ready to administer shots and have a special treat for all the kiddos. Promise staff will be dressed as superheroes during the flu clinics, invite your kiddos to come dressed in their favorite costumes for an extra special treat!
Flu Vaccine Drive-Up Patient Directions:
- Please enter the alleyway from the south (by Promise) off the highway.
- Remain in your vehicle during our drive-through clinic. The vaccine will be administered through your open car window or door.
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt.
- Dress infants and toddlers in a diaper or shorts.
- If you would like to receive some free winter gear please park your vehicle by Promise and walk over to our winter gear area.