Promise Community Health Center has scheduled four drive thru flu shot clinics. They will take place on:
- Wednesday, September 28: 3:00-6:30 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 4: 4:00 – 6:30 P.M.
- Wednesday, October 12: 3:00-6:30 P.M.
- Wednesday, October 26: 3:00-6:30 P.M.
You can click on the buttons below to get your paper work started before you come to the clinic OR you can drive up to the east parking lot.
Nurses will be ready to administer shots and have a special treat for all the kiddos. Promise staff will be dressed as super heroes during the flu clinics, invite your kiddos to come dressed in their favorite costumes for an extra special treat!
Flu Vaccine Drive Up Patient Directions:
- Enter the drive thru clinic through the north east side alleyway.
- Remain in your vehicle during our drive-through clinic. The vaccine will be administered through your open car window or door.
- Please wear a short sleeved shirt.
- Dress infants and toddlers in a diaper or shorts.
- Face masks are encouraged.
- If you would like to receive some free winter gear please park your vehicle in the Promise or mall parking lot and walk over to our winter gear area.