Promise Community Health Center established the annual “Spirit of Promise” Award to celebrate and recognize employees who exemplify and inspire positive values and behaviors.
- Nominations must be received by December 1, 2022.
- Staff are allowed to nominate ONE staff member each year.
- The nominated staff member must have outstanding performance and demonstrate consistent dedication, initiative, motivation, positive attitude, and customer support to those with whom they interact.
- Staff members must have been employed as part time or full-time employees for the past 2 years, as of December 31, 2022.
- Leadership is excluded from being nominated.
- Recipient will be chosen by the Promise leadership team from the nominations made through this form. The recipient will be announced at the Promise Community Health Center Christmas Party.
"*" indicates required fields
2021 Recipient: Courtney Brock
Courtney started as an RN with Provider Tana Kass in 2018. Courtney consistently shows outstanding performance by going above and beyond in her position. With an always willing attitude and positive motivation, she can always be counted on to lend a hand, fill in where needed, be culturally sensitive and understanding of patient needs. She has been eager to learn, she is self-motivated, and she is an amazing team player. The patient’s absolutely adore her and ask for her by name when discussing their healthcare. They know that if they are told that Courtney will be in touch, she will be. She does an amazing job of educating our patients about their lab draws, medication changes, immunizations, and is confident in answering all of their questions. She is willing to go the extra mile to ensure that a patient is well educated and informed. She comes in early and stays late most days to ensure all patients have been notified of results or have been called back. Courtney always has a smile on her face. Her smile is contagious and lights up those around her. She is compassionate, caring, and dedicated to our patients, their families, and our community. Courtney is the “Spirit of Promise.”
2020 Recipient: Gabbie Coons
Gabbie Coons has been an employee of Promise since August of 2016, originally being hired as a dental assistant and later promoted as Lead Dental Assistant. Gabbie goes above and beyond every day to ensure the success of the dental department and organization as a whole. She is incredibly helpful in guiding patients through their visit; all the while ensuring they are well educated and comfortable. Gabbie is an excellent role model to her coworkers – she is enthusiastic about her work and embodies a positive spirit. Her drive to continue to develop her skills as a dental assistant is evident by her work and commitment to expanded functions in dentistry. Gabbie is efficient, intuitive, and forward thinking. She works collaboratively with all departments across the health center. She is engaged in her patients, her employees, and the organization as a whole. Gabbie is a joy to work beside and a true blessing to Promise Community Health and our patients.