Promise Community Health Center established the annual “Spirit of Promise” Award to celebrate and recognize employees who exemplify and inspire positive values and behaviors.
- The nominated staff member must have outstanding performance and demonstrate consistent dedication, initiative, motivation, positive attitude, and customer support to those with whom they interact.
- Staff members must have been employed as part time or full-time employees for the past 2 years, as of December 31, 2021.
- Staff excluded from being nominated include co-CEO’s, Director of Quality & Program Development, Director of Patient Financial Services, Director of Clinical Services.
- Nominations must be received by December 15, 2021. Recipient will be chosen by the Promise leadership team from the nominations made through this form. The recipient will be announced mid-January at the Promise Community Health Center Christmas Party.
- Staff are allowed to nominate one staff member each year.
2020 Recipient: Gabbie Coons
Gabbie Coons has been an employee of Promise since August of 2016, originally being hired as a dental assistant and later promoted as Lead Dental Assistant. Gabbie goes above and beyond every day to ensure the success of the dental department and organization as a whole. She is incredibly helpful in guiding patients through their visit; all the while ensuring they are well educated and comfortable. Gabbie is an excellent role model to her coworkers – she is enthusiastic about her work and embodies a positive spirit. Her drive to continue to develop her skills as a dental assistant is evident by her work and commitment to expanded functions in dentistry. Gabbie is efficient, intuitive, and forward thinking. She works collaboratively with all departments across the health center. She is engaged in her patients, her employees, and the organization as a whole. Gabbie is a joy to work beside and a true blessing to Promise Community Health and our patients.