Promise Community Health Center is now accepting applications from Sioux Center residents graduating from high school in 2023 and planning to continue higher education in the healthcare field. The Scholarship of Promise is a 1 year $1,000 scholarship that will be paid to the accredited two- or four-year institution (trade school, college, or university) of the recipient’s choice to help with the financial cost of their education.
To apply for the Promise Scholarship please fill out the form below and submit it before April 15, 2023.
The recipient of the Promise Scholarship will be announced at High School Awards Days in May 2023.
Qualifications & Requirements for the Scholarship of Promise:
- Sioux Center resident, high school senior, graduating in 2023
- Attending accredited two- or four-year institutions (trade school, college, or university)
- Planning to continue higher education in one of the following or similar healthcare fields:
- Medical or Dental
- Behavioral Health or Social Work
- Health Coaching
- Fill out the form below in its entirety and submit it before April 15, 2023
- Link 3 minutes or less video answering specific questions listed on the form below including:
- 1. What is your name, college of interest, major interest area, and specific interest area?
- 2. How has health care impacted your life?
- 3. Why are you choosing to go into the healthcare field?
- 4. How do you plan to make a difference in the healthcare field?
Please fill out the Scholarship of Promise Form below in its entirety. If you have any questions please email email@example.com. The scholarship form is due April 15, 2023.
"*" indicates required fields