Promise Community Health Center is excited to announce a new scholarship for Sioux Center residents graduating from high school in 2022 and planning to continue their higher education in a healthcare field. The Scholarship of Promise is a 1 year $1,000 scholarship that will be paid to the accredited two- or four-year institution (trade school, college or university) of the recipients choice to help with financial cost of their education.
To apply for the Promise Scholarship please fill out the form below and submit before April 15, 2022.
The recipient of the Promise Scholarship will be announced at High School Awards Days in May, 2022.
Qualifications & Requirements for the Scholarship of Promise:
- Sioux Center resident, high school senior, graduating in 2022
- Attending accredited two- or four-year institution (trade school, college or university)
- Planning to continue higher education in one of the following or similar healthcare fields:
- Medical or Dental
- Behavioral Health or Social Work
- Health Coaching
- Fill out form below in it’s entirety and submit before April 15, 2022
- Link 3 minutes or less video answering specific questions listed on the form below including:
- 1. What is your name and answer the 3 questions, college of interest, major interest area and specific interest area.
- 2. How has heath care impacted your life?
- 3. Why are you choosing to go into the health care field?
- 4. How do you plan to make a difference in the health care field?
Please fill out the Scholarship of Promise Form below in it’s entirety. If you have any questions please email email@example.com. The scholarship form is due April 15, 2022.
"*" indicates required fields