We want to ensure that holistic health care is readily accessible to everyone, no matter their income level, ethnic background or life situation. Therefore, our financial counselors will do everything they can to remove any potential barriers people may face to receiving the care that they need and deserve.
SLIDE DISCOUNT APPLICATION
Contact Promise at email@example.com or call 712-722-1700.
FOOD STAMPS (SNAP)
You may qualify for SNAP if you:
- Meet income guidelines
- Be a citizen or legal immigrant
- All children who are born in the United States can apply even if their parents are not citizens
- Please call to set up an appointment with one of our Financial Counselors and they can help assist you with the SNAP application or any questions you may have.
Please bring the following documents with you to your appointment:
- 30 days of most recent paycheck stubs
- Social Security numbers for person who will be receiving benefits
- Proof of Rent payment or Landlord questionnaire or Rent Lease or Mortgage proof
- Most recent Utility Statement/Bill (Energy, Water, Gas)
- Most recent Telephone Statement/Bill
- Non- U.S. Citizen receiving benefits need
Do you think you would qualify for food stamps or the SNAP program. Talk with our outreach specialists today firstname.lastname@example.org or call 712-722-1700.
Medicaid is a health insurance plan provided by the government that covers things like doctor’s visits, medicines, and hospital stays. All states have their own versions of Medicaid plans. These plans are for people with low income or who have disabilities. You have to qualify based on your income or sometimes based on your disability.
The Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa (hawk-i), federally known as Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), provides health coverage to nearly eight million children and families with incomes too high to qualify for Medicaid, but can’t afford private coverage. In some states, CHIP covers parents and pregnant women. Each state offers CHIP coverage, and works closely with its state Medicaid program. Some benefits covered through CHIP, include:
- Routine check-ups
- Doctor visits
- Dental and vision care
- Laboratory Services
Our Outreach Team is ready to answer any of your Medicaid and Hawk-I programs questions. Contact Promise today email@example.com or call 712-722-1700.
- People who are 65 or older
- Certain younger people with disabilities
- People with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant, sometimes called ESRD)
Over the years, Medicare has become the leading health care insurance program in the United States for seniors.
Our Outreach Team can assist with any questions or assistance to sign up for the Medicare program. Contact Promise today firstname.lastname@example.org or call 712-722-1700.
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
Our Outreach Team at Promise Community Health Center is also blessed to be a part of an amazing community of ministries and local programs that benefit many people in our northwest Iowa community. Our Outreach Team can help you meet the needs you and your family face by partnering with many of these local programs. Head into Promise to meet with our team and get informed about some of the local programs and ministries below.
The Promise Outreach Team is here for you. Contact Promise today email@example.com or call 712-722-1700.
CERTIFIED APPLICATION COUNSELORS
Stop into Promise today or contact our financial counselors to answer all your Marketplace questions or to get help enrolling firstname.lastname@example.org or call 712-722-1700.
Contact our Outreach Team today to discuss your transportation needs at email@example.com or call 712-722-1700.