SIGN UP BELOW
Promise Community Health Center understands that many want to receive the vaccine. Please be patient as we work through distribution. We will continue to update our communities through social media and our website as new information is available.
If you are in Phase 1B, (listed below) please fill out the form below to be added to our waiting list. If you are not in Phase 1B, please DO NOT fill out the form at this time.
Phase 1B: Priority Group Includes:
Persons aged 65 years and over.
OR, the following populations vulnerable to high risk of exposure or severity of illness (listed in order of priority):
• First Responders
• PK-12 staff, early childhood education, childcare workers
• Frontline essential workers in food, agriculture, and manufacturing sectors who live or work in non-social distanced settings
• Individuals with disabilities living in home settings and their direct care staff
• Staff and individuals living in congregate settings not covered by previous Phase or Tier
• Government officials, including staff, engaged in business at the State Capitol
• Inspectors responsible for health, life and safety
• Correctional facility staff and individuals incarcerated
Phase 1B has been amended to include the following: “Persons aged 65 years and over or individuals 64 years of age and younger that are or might be at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19 due to medical conditions listed at cdc.gov.”
The following are the conditions per the CDC: Adults of any age with the following conditions are at increased risk of severe illness from the virus that causes COVID-19:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant
- Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher but < 40 kg/m2)
- Severe Obesity (BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Please click on the buttons below to read through the COVID-19 Consent Forms and Fact Sheets.
Vaccination plans in Sioux County are dependent on vaccination supply and may be subject to change. While vaccine supply is limited, priority for vaccination will be given to individuals who are the highest risk for negative outcomes of COVID-19. More information about vaccination plans will be available after the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) releases more information about the number of doses that will be available in Sioux County.
We will continue to work with IDPH and other healthcare centers in Sioux County to determine the next steps in COVID-19 vaccine administration.
For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 vaccination plans in Sioux County, refer to www.siouxcovid.org.