SIGN UP BELOW
Promise Community Health Center has received their first allotment of the COVID-19 vaccines to administer to our patients in the IB Phase. Promise intends to begin administering the vaccine the week of February 8.
You will need to bring the following items to your scheduled appointment for the vaccine;
- Insurance card
- Printed and signed consent form – see buttons below
Once you have been vaccinated you will be required to remain for observation for 15 minutes with up to 30 minutes of observation being recommended for patients who have a history of severe allergic reactions from other vaccines, medications, foods, etc.
Promise Community Health Center understands that many want to receive the vaccine. Please be patient as we work through distribution. We will continue to update our communities through social media and our website as new information is available.
If you are in Phase 1B, (listed below) please fill out the form below to be added to our waiting list. If you are not in Phase 1B, please DO NOT fill out the form at this time.
Phase 1B: Priority Group Includes:
Persons aged 65 years and over.
OR, the following populations vulnerable to high risk of exposure or severity of illness (listed in order of priority):
• First Responders
• PK-12 staff, early childhood education, childcare workers
• Frontline essential workers in food, agriculture, and manufacturing sectors who live or work in non-social distanced settings
• Individuals with disabilities living in home settings and their direct care staff
• Staff and individuals living in congregate settings not covered by previous Phase or Tier
• Government officials, including staff, engaged in business at the State Capitol
• Inspectors responsible for health, life and safety
• Correctional facility staff and individuals incarcerated
Please click on the buttons below to read through the COVID-19 Consent Forms and Fact Sheets.
Vaccination plans in Sioux County are dependent on vaccination supply and may be subject to change. While vaccine supply is limited, priority for vaccination will be given to individuals who are the highest risk for negative outcomes of COVID-19. More information about vaccination plans will be available after the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) releases more information about the number of doses that will be available in Sioux County.
We will continue to work with IDPH and other healthcare centers in Sioux County to determine the next steps in COVID-19 vaccine administration.
For the most up-to-date information regarding COVID-19 vaccination plans in Sioux County, refer to www.siouxcovid.org.