Job Summary: Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data. Assisting in providing strategic financial management for the health center.
FLEXIBLE – 10-16 HOURS/WEEK
SALARY RANGE: Hourly Position
REPORTS TO: Finance Specialist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters invoice data into the accounting system and assigns it to the relevant expense or asset account, as well as department
- Enters bank transactions and assists with reconciliation, for multiple accounts
- Prepares checks and ensures they are valid, while confirming their accuracy, and choosing appropriate method of deposit
- Provides administrative support during audit and budget preparation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Quickbooks Desktop Experience Preferred
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Finance background preferred, but not required
Full-time employees (minimum of 30 hours) are eligible for all benefits.
Part-time employees are eligible for everything listed, excluding: Health/Dental/Vision/Loan Repayment.
Possible exposure to airborne and blood borne pathogens & hazardous materials.
All Promise facilities are smoke free environments.
Promise is an Equal Opportunity Institution and does not discriminate against any person in employment, admission, treatment, or participation in its programs and benefits on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, ability to speak English, disability, sex, age, or marital status. Persons alleging unequal treatment should contact the co-Chief Executive Officer.